Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Weekend 7/21-22

Last Saturday Casen and I went shopping with the Allen outlet mall with Kyle's mom, aunt, and cousin.  I found some cute things for myself and the boys.  Casen did so good all day and his stroller came in so handy for our bags.  Here he is pooped out on the way home.



Cooper and MacKenzie went to south Texas with my parents on Saturday and stayed the night.

Within 15 minutes down the road Cooper decided it was nap time.

And Mac watched a movie.
 
After nap they played with stickers.


Then they relaxed at the hotel.

 
And kept Grandaddy from taking a nap.


They also got to go swim in the pool for a bit, went to dinner, and then relaxed before bedtime.

They played Happy Birthday with the votives again.

The next morning they enjoyed the continental breakfast.  I was told Cooper had two bowls of cereal.
 
Then they went to mass with the youth group and after that enjoyed hot dogs and chips for lunch.


After lunch they went to the water park and played for a couple of hours.  Cooper was hesitant at first but ended up having a great time.  We didn't get any pictures of this because my parents had their hands full with the two kiddos. 

The kids were pooped out after a fun time in the water.
 
They stopped for an icee on the way home as a treat.

 
 
Cooper had a wonderful weekend and didn't want to come home.  I love that my parents took him on a mini vacation.
 
Kyle and I enjoyed the weekend soaking up time with this sweet little guy and watching a lot of episodes of Hell on Wheels. 
 

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity