Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Future Baseball Player

I did a little photo shoot with Cooper at a local baseball field so I could have a picture for his birthday invitation.

Here are way too many pictures but I just had to share. I really should learn to edit them, but whatever.


My sister lives in South Korea and got this knock off Rangers jersey for Cooper for his birthday.  It was perfect!



Love this smile


I am IN LOVE with this profile shot!


 I imagine many tee ball games looking like this.



LOVE these shots through the fence too.  I can't get over his gorgeous long eye lashes.  I am so jealous!



Looks like he is ready to pitch


Wanting to drive home.  That little mischievous smirk!

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Love his photo shoot and especially his cheeky giggle in the last one!

Maria said...

Oh my gosh. He is super adorable! Will you share party details and a glimpse of the invite? I don't think I've seen a post on that yet.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity