That Friday night we went to Joe T's to celebrate Jen's 25th birthday. Mimi and Grandpa watched the boys for us. This was their first time to keep Casen and I think both boys did great but I don't have any pictures.
Saturday morning we got up early....really early. Got up at 5 and left the house at 6!
Kyle wanted to help my dad with his cows and they needed to do it before it got hot.
The boys and I hungout at my mom's house and she had Mac and Tinsley.
Here is sweet niece #4!
These two kiddos are so funny together and are such sweet friends. Here they are playing 'happy birthday' by singing and playing with these battery operated votives. It was the cutest thing ever. After they finished singing they would pass out the votives and called them cupcakes.
They don't have pants on because we let them play outside at the water table and they got pretty wet.
That evening we went to my cousin Heather's wedding and had a great time. Heather looked gorgeous and I loved how they decorated. Cooper had a blast running around and everyone loved passing Casen around.
Please excuse the lighting in these pics from my iphone. Kyle is wearing a hat because he didn't come until later and it was a somewhat casual wedding. Really wishing I had stood up tall and sucked in my tummy!
Sunday Melisa and I loaded up the car with Cooper and Mac to go to a water park with a whole bunch of family on my mom's side. Unfortunately we got rained out so we had an indoor picnic at my aunt's and let the kids play. And I didn't take any pictures.
My mom sent me this picture collage that she put together. I couldn't stop laughing. She and my dad watched the two babies for us.
After our picnic we went to my Granny and Papa's to visit and have homemade ice cream. The ice cream was delicious!
The kids got to play on my Papa's mule. They were in heaven. Granny even took them on a ride later but I didn't get a picture.
Another wonderful weekend!















1 comment:
Very cute! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. And you look wonderful :) don't be so hard on yourself!
Post a Comment