Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Misc plus weekend recap

Picture of Casen at 3 weeks old.

Out shopping with mommy

Cooper is so sweet with Casen.  Each day he looks for Casen.  He says things like Casen sleeping, Casen crying, Casen's paci, Casen's blanket.

He wanted to do floor time with Casen and I loved that he held Casen's hand.


Casen cuddling with Babi at the grocery store on Friday.


Casen is already out of newborn clothes so as I pack things up I have been going through stuff and downsizing.  I am sending all of these goodies to my cousin Savannah who is expecting a little boy in October.


Cooper got this train set for his birthday as well as the little truck and trailer.  He is loving playing with all of his birthday presents.


Sunday we had to go to Target for 5 birthday presents.  Yes apparently it is birthday season right now!

We grabbed this handy shopping cart and both Kyle and Cooper loved it.  Kyle thought it was handy and Cooper thought it was a ride.  He loved getting off each time we stopped.



Just a sweet picture of my sweet baby boy.


We continue to celebrate Cooper's birthday with leftover cupcakes from Cooper's party.  (I will share all about the party later this week hopefully)


 

I can't believe that tomorrow I will have a 1 month old and Thursday I will have a 2 year old! 
Time is flying by!

2 comments:

Maria said...

It sure does go fast! They are both such cuties!!

Meant to be a mom said...

Hey Diana!!! Thanks for the sweet comment. I'm so glad to hear from you. Look at your adorable boys. They are truly absolutely precious. It looks like you guys are doing good :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity