Thursday, June 27, 2013

Weekend Recap

Friday night Cooper went to Mimi and Grandpa's for a slumber party.  Despite his busy day at the park he did not take a nap so I was very worried about how he would behave.  They said he was good (but would they say otherwise).
 
I got this picture of him playing with his daddy's old cars and trains.
 
 
Kyle and I spent the day cleaning and doing chores.  We also made a quick trip to Old Navy.  I am returning these shorts because they don't look good on me.  I tried them on quickly because Casen was crying and I shouldn't have gotten them.  Love these tank tops!
 
 
Uncle Tyler was in town so Cooper had a lot of fun playing with him.
 
Mimi and Grandpa bought a pool and though Cooper was hesitant at first he ended up loving it.


 
This was Casen before we headed to church and spent the rest of the day at home.

1 comment:

Maria said...

It's so cool that you guys have your old toys for them to play with. Neither Aaron or I have any of our old toys :(

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity