Saturday we spent the day at home playing in our pajamas.
Cooper made a choo choo train out of his crayons.
We went to dinner with Kyle's family.
This was Casen's first time to go to Saturday dinner with the Cline side! I didn't time his nursing well so he was hungry right before our food came. I went to the car and nursed him real fast and then he slept like this the rest of the time.
Sunday we went to church in Ennis and then spent the day with my family.
Grandad Sylvester came to my parents to meet Casen and see Cooper. Cooper loved talking about Grandad's jeep and how it is broken.
Then we headed over to Granny and Papa's for dinner and a little bit of cards.
Cooper sat with the boys at the dining room table and I thought it was so sweet.
I really wish I had gotten a picture of Kyle with his two boys.
It was a nice Father's day.









No comments:
Post a Comment