Monday, June 10, 2013

40 weeks


 
How Far Along: 40 weeks along and the countdown is over. Casen took his due date very seriously!

Size of baby: Casen is the size of a watermelon (19 to 22 inches and 6.5 lbs) This estimate doesn't mean anything at this point because Cooper was only 6lbs 4 oz at 39 weeks.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 35 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Gender: Sweet boy Casen Andrew!

Movement: Yes

Sleep: still peeing about twice a night and often wake up with contractions.  Unfortunately they never developed into anything.

Cravings: Snickers ice cream bars, fudgesicles, flamin hot fritos, chipotle, Rodeo Goat hamburger,

Symptoms: Lots of contractions that are sporadic or are consistent but then slow down.  I also dealt with cramping, back pain, swelling, and being tired.

Best Moment this week: Casen decided that his due date was the perfect day to arrive. Birth story coming soon!

Hardest Moment this week: Getting through another week at work.  It was an extremely long week of answering questions about still being at work.  Everyone had a comment about how big I was, or how they felt sorry for me, or how I should be resting at home.  I am just tired of all of the comments and questions.

Next Appointment: My appointment was scheduled for 6/5.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity