She is the cute little diva in the middle of the pool all in pink. She had the cutest pink bikini and pink sunglasses along with her pink floaties. She just floated around the pool and chilled. She was so adorable!
Cooper wasn't too sure about the pool. I am pretty sure he hasn't been in a big pool since Mac's 1st birthday! He got in twice with Aunt Lusa since mommy couldn't get in with him. We hope to expose him to the pool more later this summer.
We took some cute self-portraits and I just loved how they turned out!
Cooper loved playing on the mini trampoline and mini bounce house.
Mac joined him and they had a great time just the two of us. Mac kept shaking her hips and doing some dance. Cooper of course had to join in and it was the cutest thing ever. They couldn't stop laughing. These two love each other so much.
Cooper loved all of Mac's presents and wanted to help her play with them right away. I hope he is that excited about his own presents in a few weeks. And I hope he is as nice as Mac was when opening them.
We had a great time at the party. I can't believe my sweet Macadoodle is 2 years old and that my sweet boy is right behind her!
Yes Casen was at the party but somehow I didn't take any pictures of him.













No comments:
Post a Comment