Saturday, June 8, 2013

Weekend Recap Part 1

Friday when Kyle got home with Cooper they had some goodies from Cooper's teacher Mrs. Jamie.

She made this adorable baseball themed diaper motorcycle!  It was so cute!




Cooper had an end of the year goody bag (they celebrated the end of the year like they were school age).


Cooper helped open all of the gifts.

We looked through the adorable scrapbook that his teacher made.  It was so cute and so sweet.  It brought me to tears as I looked at it.  I seriously am going to be a complete mess when he leaves CL this fall.


Mrs. Jamie made these adorable burp cloths for Casen.  Of course the baseball one is my favorite.
 
And I love the cute monogrammed blanket!

 
That evening we went to Cantina Laredo with David and Jen.  Kyle was craving the queso again which made it our 3rd Friday in a row to go there.  Afterwards we went back to our house and played some games.  We had a great time with David and Jen and it was nice to squeeze in one more dinner as a party of 5!
 
Saturday we ran some errands.  Ranger tried to convince us he could go too! Seriously this boy is so photogenic for a dog! LOL!

 
Cooper looked so cute in his plaid shorts and boat shoes (not really boat shoes but not sure what they are called Old Navy calls this canvas slip-ons).

 
We checked out the toy aisles.


Such a big boy!
 
The rest of our weekend to come!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Aw! I bought those exact shoes for Mac when I went to old navy last weekend!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity