Wednesday, June 19, 2013

First week

Here are pictures from our first week at home with Casen.
Just like his brother, Casen loves to sleep on his side.  Unfortunately Casen also love to sleep right up against the side of his bassinet.  Seriously his face will be touching the pad and it makes me so nervous!


I love this sweet face!

A lot of the pictures I take are dark because we are in the living room and I don't turn on the overhead light.


Cooper holding Casen when he got home from day-care one day.  Cooper loves to hold Casen but it literally only last 5 seconds or less and then he says he is all done. He often asks to kiss Casen or pats/rubs his head.


He is showing me Casen's nose.


That Friday we dropped Cooper off together before heading to Casen's dr appt.  Cooper was such a big boy walking in with Daddy.


At his doctor's appointment.


Cooper checking on Casen another day when he got home.



Such sweet boys


Casen's first spit bath since at this point he still had his circumcision ring.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity