Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Recap Part 2

Saturday after we ran errands we went to Kyle's parents' house.
 
We decided to head to the local park that is not far from their house an super cute.  Cooper was not interested in the swings, but he did get on with Mimi.
 
 
 
They had 3 different areas that all had ramps, stairs, and slides for different age groups.  Cooper loved them all and didn't want to leave.


 
 
After the park Cooper convinced Grandpa to take him for a four wheeler ride behind their house in the open field/park.  He hasn't stopped talking about it since!
 
The weather was originally very hot that day but then a storm came through and the weather was gorgeous.  Kyle and I both catnapped on my in laws back porch. 
 
Sunday we headed to Ennis for church and my cousin Brianna's baby shower.

 
The shower was adorable but I didn't take any pictures.  They had a baked potato bar, fruit, and cake.  Everything was delicious and I still can't stop thinking about the yummy baked potatoes.
 
While we were at the shower Kyle did some tree trimming at my parents house and it looks great!  He probably could have spent a full day trimming them.  He enjoys getting to do manual labor at my parents and I know is still really looking forward to living closer to them once our house is done.
 
On the way home we stopped at a gas station that I knew had these lovely chips and grabbed a couple of bags.  I was craving them and was hoping that the spicy would put me in labor.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity