On Christmas morning we opened presents, went to church and then came back home to spend the day as a family. We decided this year we just wanted to let the kids enjoy the day and their new presents. I didn't get a picture of all of us dressed up for church but I wore a cute dress I got off of Amazon and we all were coordinated...so picture it :)
We did good this year with presents. Each boy got a nerf gun, star wars blanket, and a new book or two from Santa. Then from us they got pjs, house shoes, a lego set, and a game. Chloe got a baby doll, some clothes, a baby bed (that was mine as a girl), a puppy in a donut purse, and a book. It is so easy to go overboard but we are incredibly blessed and did good at keeping it simple.
Chloe and I dressed up
Casen sat at the table for about 2 hours building his lego set. This is something he never would have done a month ago.
And of course what is Christmas day without family wrestling?
We had bacon penne pasta for dinner per Casen's request. And I laugh because my boys hate wearing 'church clothes' but then they rarely hate them enough to change when they get home.
Nakey baby!! Chloe playing with her new baby doll bed
And wearing her Christmas jammies





















No comments:
Post a Comment