Thursday, February 6, 2020

Grandkid slumber party

On the 29th we did a grandkid sleepover at my sister's house with all 8 grandkids. We started the evening with pizza and then moved on to slime. YUCK!!

Right after the picture below we decided to put a tablecloth down for easier cleanup. The kids had so much fun and I actually enjoyed playing with it more than I thought I would...maybe because we weren't at my house! Ha!





Annelise loves Chloe so much. The oldest and youngest grandchild are almost exactly 10 years apart


And the former baby of the family adores her too


Then we got changed into our matching jammies that I found at Kohls (I have learned not to wait for black Friday to get matching jammies. I used a great coupon and bought them early)

Melisa had this crazy big bow that was both ridiculous and adorable.



All 8 together


Then we played spoons thanks to a Christmas present from Aunt Lala.



The next morning it was donuts to end our fun.




No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity