January was a blur with close so pictures are scarce.
On the 6th I took these pictures of Chloe in her happy place. She would take a bath every day if we would let her. Unfortunately she has dry skin and gets little dry patches so we keep it to every other night.
Up bright and early hanging with momma before work. And my first official day of close (the 8th).
Already so much sass with that eyebrow...the girl is expressive.
And then a big grin when I said smile for Mimi who gave her this outfit.
That night my mom watched Chloe so Kyle could take the boys to RE. Chloe is obsessed with puppies both real and fake.
On the 8th Casen passed sight word list 6 and was on to 7! (remember his practice video from the weekend). They also started back to school and celebrated the new year.
This crazy girl was up bright and early and not sleeping great. I discovered she had her 5th tooth and number 6 was close behind.
Kyle did a great job with the kids during close and I basically lived at work...It was tough...and not over...













No comments:
Post a Comment