Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Week of 12/23

Up bright and early on a Monday morning.


Anytime I can't find Chloe she is probably here. She has discovered 'coloring' at it is so cute.



The boys build a train track and she enjoyed it when they were done.


While on the phone with Aunt Lala Chloe was standing on the floor by the table. She sneezed and hit her head right on the corner leaving that mark. Luckily it was gone a few hours later.


Monday evening my mom watched the kids so Kyle and I could go to dinner.

Tuesday night these two looking like twins.


More coloring


This picture cracks me up leaning on her hand.


Enjoying the gorgeous December weather.


Day after Christmas shopping with my mom and sister is a tradition. Chloe got to come along.














She wanted all of the stuffed animals




Casen went to Mimi and Grandpa's for a slumber party with Jakob. Kyle, Cooper, Chloe and I went to Olive Garden. She was a FAN!




Up bright and early again on the 27th. This is also the day Chloe learned to play in the toilet


Time to brush our teeth before girls lunch








Chloe and I went to lunch with my college roomie, her daughter Hannah, our friend Nicole, and her two boys. It was a yummy lunch that went by way too fast. It's fun to pick up right where we left off.


Man I wish we lived closer to each other.










No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity