Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Weekend recap 1/4

On this weekend Kyle was working overtime both days, but it was my last weekend before year-end close started at work so I wanted to have fun with the kids. So I invited Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle David to join us at alley cats to help wrangle the cats.

I got a great discount on a gift card through Groupon and we had a blast. 2 rounds of laser tag and lots of games.

















Sunday we went to church and just enjoyed our day together. Not many pics.

But I did put away all of the Christmas décor and snapped this picture of Cooper and Casen's towels they both made in kinder when they had the same teacher. Sweet memories.


Casen and I played a memory/matching game to strengthen his memory skills.


This video is of him practicing sight word list 6.


And Chloe loved alley cats and was on the move. So glad I had help.


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity