Monday, February 3, 2020

Cline Christmas

I am so behind on blogging but I want to get caught up so here is Christmas Eve with the Cline side. It is kind of in order but not really.

Family pic in front of Nana's tree. Our family outfits actually go with the dress Chloe wore on Christmas day...and the boys wore their outfits again and I wore a new dress that I love.



Kyle brother and his family were in town from Germany so we got a picture of Mimi and Grandpa with all 5 grandkids.


This is the present ridiculousness before we got started. There were so many presents that there wasn't room for all the people.


Chloe got a new toy that she got to check out when she got there.





We always do dinner of appetizers and snacks, family pictures (will be in a separate post), then presents and dessert.





















Adorable Christmas log




After presents we got the kids in their jammies and some quick pictures...which is kind of hard with little miss busy body but oh well.































No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity