19 minutes ago this sweet boy turned 2. I can't believe it! It has gone by so fast yet it is hard to remember what it was like before him.
This morning I tried to wake him up by singing happy birthday and he wasn't impressed.
And as I changed his clothes he wasn't ready to wake up (he didn't go to sleep until 9:30 last night because we went to Ennis)
But he perked up for the donut shop as a birthday treat.
And he gave mommy a selfie!
I saw this sign on his classroom door and we took a big box of donut holes for his class to celebrate.
But of course he got his own dozed and had the donut face to prove it!
I hope he had a great day at school and I can't wait to celebrate with him tonight. I would write more but I am trying not to cry!
Read his birth story here and meeting the family. And pics from when he turned one though I never shared his party #momfail











1 comment:
Aw! So glad you had a great day celebrating! What a cutie!
Post a Comment