Monday morning this is how I found Casen. He wants to wear shoes to bed every night!
I saw these at Target. I didn't buy them but kinda wish I had.
Tuesday swim lessons didn't go well
Don't let this picture fool you.
These two love being with me :) Tinsley smiles with her eyes. Tyra Banks would love her smize.
There was a lot of crying on Tuesday which I expected.
Sweet Mac tried to show them how to go under....it didn't work
Wednesday went better and he did some floating
These two enjoyed a little Shake It Off dance party. I wish I could video it.
And we all went to Melisa's to eat, swim, and see Babi and Grandaddy now that they are home from Germany!
I got in the pool and hoped to help Cooper become more comfortable. He had a great time and so did I. But I really need to a tan!
Mac swam to me also. Tins just loved to float around.
Casen didn't love the float but didn't mind us holding him in the water. He had no problem just playing outside the pool.
Though he did jump to us some and was SOO cute. I have some videos I need to share.
July 1st I am starting this challenge along with a lot of friends through facebook. Any of my blog readers want to join?
Thursday's pic before swim lessons. In case you were wondering, yes the boys are wearing the same swim trunk. Melisa washes them at her house each day instead of us messing with wet suits every day and remembering to send them.
They were excited but then found ants!
This morning we stopped for donuts and had time to eat inside. This was Cooper's surprise treat for a great week at swim lessons.
They are dressed for splash day at school
I just love taking selfies with my boys.
I am so glad today is Friday. It has been a long week and we don't have much planned for this weekend.
I hope you all have a great weekend!


























1 comment:
Glad Cooper had a great week at swim lessons. Eli was a little fickle this year compared to last year. He wanted to do his own thing this year and wanted no rules to be applied to him.
Post a Comment