Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites

This week has been rough, but yesterday when I got home with the boys we spent some time outside.  We loaded up a box into the gator and delivered it to our neighbors.  The house numbers in our neighborhood are weird and we get a lot of wrong mail and packages, but oh well.  Then we stopped to visit their school friend Cassie that lives diagonally from us.  This was the first time we visited so she was shy but it was a nice little visit.
 
Then we decided to play a little baseball and soccer, but not before some selfies :)
 
 
Man I love these boys!

 
Do we look alike?

 
I made burritos for dinner and scarfed one down before heading to get my sister.  Kyle agreed to watch the boys while she went with me swimsuit shopping.  I haven't bought a swimsuit since right after I had Cooper so it is too big now that I am no longer post-partum and nursing!
 
We decided to go to Target and I found two tops and one set of bottoms which you will not see pictures of because home girl needs a tan! But good news is that I have a sister with a pool :) I am so thankful that Melisa went with me because I knew she would give me her honest opinion.
 
Her thank you was Flamin Hot Fries and we shared a coke (I got Flamin Hot Funyuns but saved them for today).  The coke had the name Harley and we both thought of George Strait's movie Pure Country.  We love that movie and it's bad acting!
 
Then I got home and got in bed to watch the rest of the TCU Baseball game.  They beat LSU and play Vanderbilt tonight! While watching the game I checked Facebook and came across this tidbit of news.  I really hope that this is true and Ennis is getting a Chipotle!! I LOVE Chipotle. We have one in Mansfield but it would still be nice to have one in Ennis too.

 
This morning the boys and I were super early and got to day-care 2 minutes before they opened.  We had a Shake It Off dance party.  Cooper was too busy singing to smile, but Casen was all smiles with his chocolate face.  Mommy shouldn't have given him a cookie for breakfast because he then got chocolate on my white pants inside day-care.  And it is right by the crotch!



 
I love that cheesy smile.
 
I hope today is a good day that goes by fast.  Not sure if I will workout during lunch or walk around downtown.  Loft might be having a sale and I REALLY need new dress pants.  All of mine are too big thanks to losing 5 pounds! Yep! In two months of working out I have lost five pounds and it is awesome! Now I need new clothes :)
 
I hope everyone has a great Friday and wonderful weekend.
 
And GO FROGS!!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Great job on the weight loss! I also love that cheesy smile. He's way too cute!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity