Monday evening Casen decided to hide his food in his lap instead of eating it! And also style his hair which is super fun to clean up. This boy is such a mess and keeps me on my toes. Good thing he is cute.
I painted my toes with my new polish from Melisa for the TCU baseball game on Tuesday.
Tuesday we dressed in our purple for game day. I love these boys so much. I am glad Cooper was excited to wear his purple and take a picture with me this time.
Tuesday was a rough day where things just didn't go my way and it has continued to this morning.
The quick list-
Dog poop in kennel (two days in a row)
Party City not having enough invites
Forgot work stuff at home
Working from home today for our ice maker to get fixed
But first drove to work and back to get something I needed
Raining cats and dogs
Missing my momma and daddy
But this morning I found this adorable sight and just loved it. He is obsessed with flips flops now and wanted to wear them after bath. I knew he wanted to wear them to bed so I let him Then he added gloves!
If anyone wants to take me to Josh Abott at Lonestar Park on Friday I would say yes. Or maybe a Ranger game. Or heck all the way to Omaha to support the Horned Frogs.
For now I will get back to working from home as I wait for the service people to show up and fix my ice maker! I hate the 8-12 window! And I have a training I need to attend at 1:30!!








1 comment:
A post of just pics you take of Casen in bed would be so funny! He is so cute.
Post a Comment