Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Chloe's Baptism

On Saturday, December 29th we celebrated Chloe's Baptism.  Aunt Lala and Uncle John were chosen to be her Godparents. 

She wore the my baptism gown that was made by my Granny.  She wore a cute pair of sock that I wore (from Walmart and still said $1.97 on the box). And she was wrapped in a cream blanket that was also used for my baptism.  This was so special and sweet to me. 

Father John Dick baptized her at St. John's in Ennis which is my parents parish. It is the parish where I received all of my sacraments as a child.  It is also where Kyle and I were married and the two boys were baptized. Father John is very close to our family since my dad works for the church and made her baptism so special and personal.  

Those that attended were: Mommy, Daddy, Cooper, Casen, Babi, Grandaddy, Aunt Lala, Uncle John, Catelyn, Annelise, Aunt Lusa, Uncle Trent, MacKenzie, Tinsley, Tracen, Mimi, Grandpa, Tyler, Katie, Aunt Jen Jen, Uncle David, Nana and Papa Shaunty, Granny Johnson, and Grandad Sylvester.  So many were there to celebrate this special day for our girl.
















Those Godparents sure are smitten with her, but who am I kidding. We all are!





Smelling the chrism on her forehead




















8 sweet cousins!




After the baptism my parents hosted the perfect brunch for our girl.  We brought donuts, sausage rolls, fruit, juice, and milk.  Then my mom added some of her delicious homemade cheese rolls, cherry cheese rolls, strudel and these gorgeous cookies she had made for Chloe.  I tried to get this picture to turn and it just won't.  Aren't those the prettiest cookies ever!


My mom wanted a photoshoot with Chloe is this sleigh. 





I attempted a quick one with my phone to send a friend of mine that gave us this gorgeous gown.  We changed her into this for the brunch. So pretty!



No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity