On December 30th we celebrated Christmas with my parents. We started by attending mass as a family and then went back to my parents for Mexican food. Then we had a visit from St. Nick and a little photoshoot before presents. My parents purchased a visit from St. Nick along with a photographer at a church fundraiser. I didn't take a single picture this day but Lauren got some gorgeous ones.
Babi and Grandaddy with all 8 babies
At first I thought this was all of the granddaughters but MacKenzie is actually missing :( Right now Mac is the only blonde granddaughter. It will be fun to see if Chloe stays brunette or is blonde like I was as a kid.
Chloe's first visit with St. Nick
I love them all looking at her....just the beginning of it being all about her.
And a family picture of all of us. I just love it! So the funny thing is that everyone is wearing their Christmas outfits. Without coordinating It all 3 families were doing dark green, navy and cream so Babi and Grandaddy did the same. It was perfect!
St. Nick had a bag for each kid with the wolf hat in them. And Chloe got a little red riding hood made by my mom. Hence the picture above with wolf hats.
LOVE this picture of my mom and dad. They are the best parents and grandparents to our kiddos.



















No comments:
Post a Comment