Newborn pictures were taken by Tiffani Siebert. She also took Cooper and Casen's newborn pictures.
We had the boys come for the first 30 minutes or so and then they left. Newborn pictures usually take 3-4 hours so we didn't have them stay for that.
The pictures turned out so good and I am so happy with them. The only one I am disappointed with is the family picture because Kyle and I melt together and look a little weird but it is still a good picture. I just didn't take the time to think through outfits for us.
I love this picture with the soft pink being the only color. I used this for our Christmas card/birth announcement
So sweet and such a good picture of the boys. All 3 of our kids have my chin.
Naked baby pictures aren't my favorite but I like being able to see Chloe's umbilical cord/belly button in this one so we remember what it looked like before.
Oh my goodness that sweet face
Below is one of the swaddle blankets I asked my granny to make and I just love it
And below is the custom blanket I ordered off Etsy from Audrey's Bear. They donate a blanket to NICU babies for every blanket purchased.
And below is Chloe lying on my wedding dress. This was my mom's idea to get her picture with it every year so hopefully we remember. I was anxious about getting the gown out of the storage box it really wasn't that bad.
And in this last picture is the blanket my granny made. The back side and the ruffle trim are made from my bridesmaid dresses. This blanket is so pretty and special.
Thank you Tiffani for capturing beautiful pictures of our babies.







No comments:
Post a Comment