Someone got milk drunk and peed the bed. I don't think she felt bad.
(Look at her poor herniated belly button when her cord still hadn't fallen off)
Here is Chloe wearing a onesie that the boys wore. When I found out I was having a girl I was very excited. But I was also sad that I wouldn't get to see another sweet boy wear the same clothes as Cooper and Casen. So before getting rid of all of our boy clothes I went through each bin and pulled out a few items for Chloe to wear. Here is one and with a bow she rocks it!
And here is a pic of her brother wearing it.
Then she had a bow malfunction while I was getting ready which has since made me decide that she won't wear bows unsupervised (mainly in a carseat since she is rear facing and I can't see her.
December 12th
All dressed up in our Christmas clothes for the day
And a few pics under the tree
I just love this pretty little thing
I like big bows and I cannot lie
Another bow malfunction. See how scary it is!!
On this day Aunt Shari, Nana, Tiffany and Barron came for a visit. They brought chickfila and we just sat around and talked. It was such a fun visit.
That afternoon we practiced tummy time and neck strength
Casen checking on baby sister between video games that evening.
December 13th we went on our first outing just the two of us and then came home to chill.
Coop may not want to hold her but he checks on her, talks to her, and gives her the paci.




























No comments:
Post a Comment