This past Saturday we went to the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo. We didn't actually go to the rode just the grounds itself. Thanks to our museum membership we got in for free to the grounds.
Kyle's parents, brother Tyler, and his girlfriend, Katie joined us. The weather started out cold but ended up very nice. We actually could only stay for a couple of hours but Cooper loved it and I wish we had more time. I will definitely allow for more time next year.
The first thing we did was find the petting zoo. Cooper wasn't too sure about the animals this year and I don't blame him!
I absolutely LOVE his hat that he got from Mimi and Grandpa for Halloween 2012 when he was a cowboy. He wears it a lot and it is totally misshapen but oh well.
These cows were hungry and every time I tried to feed them I was convinced they would bite me. Yes I am a country girl but we never had these animals as pets. They were just money makers (or money takers depending on who you ask).
Look at that tongue by Mimi's hand!
I love this one with Cooper and Mimi looking at something.
We went into an exhibit hall to get out of the cold and Cooper was in heaven. There were tractors and lots of farm equipment everywhere and he wanted to sit on every single one.
He looks so little in the picture below
Casen had to get it on the action!
I sent this picture to my dad saying the boys were making their Christmas lists. Notice the price!
Cooper found a nice expensive one (but probably one of the cheapest ones there) for his list!
I have more picture that I will share tomorrow. Get ready for more tractors!





















1 comment:
We did the petting zoo too & Adelynn wasn't to keen on the animals either!!
Post a Comment