Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Five

1. If I had a gift card to Nordstrom I would buy these.  I would never spend that much on shoes normally but darn those are cute!

2. I am obsessed with my boys in holiday clothes.  I ordered Cooper a St Patrick's day shirt but didn't have it personalized so that Casen can wear it.  Now that V-day is over I pulled out Cooper's hand me downs and he had 5 St. Patrick's day shirts!  Actually he had 4 and someone gave me the 5th one since Cooper.  I was so excited that Casen wore a St. P day shirt yesterday and today.  I wish I took pictures. 

So if you are wondering what to get my kids. Any holiday clothes.  I especially like holiday jammies.  I have seen some on Facebook that are embroidered or appliqued by someone but they charge $30-35 and I just can't justify that.  I wish it was easier to find cute pajamas for holidays besides Christmas.

3.  When pulling out some spring clothes for Casen I also saw Rangers gear!  I am so excited!!  The team is going to be very different this year, but I still love baseball...and baseball pants! (for you Emily!) 

4. Jennifer Aniston is notorious for a plain shirt, jeans, and a belt. And she rocks it.  I channeled her yesterday and loved it.  I should have taken a picture.  I don't normally wear a belt, but I might do it more often now. 

5. I LOVE this headboard for Cooper's room.  I am going to try to convince Kyle or his dad to make this. It doesn't look to hard.


Sorry now pictures but click on the links to see what I am talking about.  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Hayley Chandler said...

I love those leopard flats. I have a pair that are quite a bit more than the ones you listed. They are the brand Sam Edelman, and you can find them at Nordstrom, too. I just love them. They are soooo comfortable, and just really make an outfit look put together. I wore mine twice this week. I totally think you should splurge and buy the ones you just posted. I promise you will be glad you did. Look at one of my fav blogs today- Pinterest Told Me To. She did a whole post on leopard flats. :) Have a great weekend!!!

amanda said...

I found you through 5 on friday, but I love my boys in holiday gear too. Children's Place almost always has holiday pjs for every season and they're so soft! They are always running online promos too!

The Easter ones last year were my favorite-this year they're just okay, but you should check them out.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity