This is a post about the weather and selfies
This morning I knew we were supposed to get snow so I decided to wear my heavy knitted scarf. My sister, Angela made this for me years ago and I love it. It is TCU purple!
I wanted to take a picture to send to her but it would be through facebook so it had to be a decent picture.
That meant I took about 10 different pictures. Smile? Don't smile? Close up? Far away? Whatever!
I wanted her to see the purple!
Then I decided to do it this way instead!
We went outside to head to day-care and quite a bit of snow had already accumulated and it was still coming down. Cooper thought it was very cool and said he wanted a snowman.
This is what my parking lot looked like when I got to work. That was taken about 7:45 and it is still coming thought not as heavy.
So I am enjoying some hot chocolate and working hard...except for the quick blog break!












2 comments:
Great selfies! And I love the purple scarf!
The scarf is beautiful. Your sister did a great job. I love your hair too! So cute and sleek!
Post a Comment