Friday, February 21, 2014

Snow day

Two weeks ago I mentioned how it was snowing.  Well that day day-care closed early and so we took Cooper's BFF, Aiden home with us for a little while until his mom could get him.

Kyle and I met at our house and put Cooper's two car seats into his truck along with Casen's base on the far left.  I joked 'see we can fit 3 car seats in here'.


Kyle was worried Aiden wouldn't want to go home with us and then what would be do. Ha!  He was so excited and went straight to get his coat.  In fact we had to be careful a couple of other kids didn't come home with us too.

They were so excited and talked the whole way home.


They had a great time playing with all of Cooper's toys. In fact, Cooper played with some toys that I think he forgot he had.



Sweet baby brother watching the boys play.  Before we know it he will be begging them to play too.

The boys had such a great time and I think every day since Aiden has asked to go home with Kyle when he picks up the boys.

I know I have said it multiple times but I just love Cooper and Aiden's friendship.  It is just so sweet.  In fact at one point Aiden went up to Cooper and said 'Cooper's my best friend.'

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity