1. Lately Cooper wants to hang out with Casen in his bed. They sit there and play. Casen just laughs and laughs. He thinks his brother is the best. I walked in to this and Cooper said they were cuddling. PRECIOUS!
2. My baby is moving up to room 2 at day-care! They are letting him spend a little time each afternoon there and they said he loves it. He officially moves March 10th. And he is sooo close to crawling but just not there yet.
3. Cooper loves Big Bang Theory. Kyle and I love it and if we tell him he can't watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse then he asks to watch Big Bang. It isn't really appropriate for him, but it completely holds his attention and it cracks us up how much he likes the characters. The other day he said 'I like Sheldon and Leonard.' I asked about Penny and he said 'oh yeah! I like Penny'
4.This adorable boy of mine is making big strides in potty training. (I hope this doesn't jinx it). We had been struggling with #2 for a while now, but it finally seems to be clicking. We are in the homestretch I think.
He is leaning like that because he wanted to sit on the table at school. I, of course, said no.
5. Today and tomorrow are supposed to be beautiful outside and I can't wait! I am going to go walking during lunch and we are hoping to have a picnic in the park tomorrow!
Happy Friday!
*don't forget to check out my review and giveaway from yesterday.









1 comment:
Sweet brotherly love!!! Have you ever done a post on potty training? I would be curious to know when and how you have done this?
Post a Comment