Valentine's Day is almost here and I have some cute valentine's shirts for the boys. Both of Cooper's are applique and Kyle thinks they are dorky so he never puts them on Cooper. And he is the one that dresses Cooper each morning. I finally asked (made) him to put Cooper in this shirt this morning.
Day-care opened one hour late so Cooper got to watch a quick episode of Micky Mouse Clubhouse (he is obsessed). Casen was also interested in the show.
Casen kept grabbing Cooper and here is Cooper moving away. Creepy picture, but made me laugh that I caught him in action.
Cooper giving Casen the evil eye.
Then starting trying not to smile which is hard when Casen is smiling big at you.
Then we did a quick photo shoot at day-care so I could send a picture to family.
The pictures are never perfect but they are still memories.
I wanted some pictures of Casen by himself so I could compare to when Cooper wore this onesie.
Cooper would have been 1 month younger at this point.
Do you think they have the same eyes? And same jaw line but Casen's face is a little longer. And of course the obvious difference is the hair and eyebrows!
Happy Friday!















No comments:
Post a Comment