When I woke up this morning I thought it was Thursday which meant it was 'down home day' (free meal at work) which meant Babe's! Then I realized nope just Wednesday.
Then as I uploaded my pictures I decided to do a throw back post in honor of it being Thursday. It wasn't until I found my posts and starting writing this that again I realized it is Wednesday!
But since I already found the posts I will share them anyway despite it not being Throwback Thursday
Yesterday it was gorgeous outside so we had a little picnic. The boys ate their snacks and we threw the ball for Riley and Ranger. It was such a nice little time just me and my boys.
Kyle got to relax inside for a while. I left at 6:30 to go to dinner for girls' night with my college friends. Amy cooked Persian spaghetti for us and it was delicious (despite it not turning out how she hoped) and we enjoyed yummy dessert. We had a great time with lots of laughs. We try to get together every other month and it is so nice to catch up.
By the time I got home the boys were in bed sound asleep and it was past my bedtime so I am pretty tired today and that might explain why I keep forgetting today isn't Thursday.
So here is my throwback post to 2013
And my post to 2012.
Happy Thursday...just kidding.








3 comments:
Love seeing your boys playing togeyher.akes me want our next to be a boy.
Free meal at work? Every Thursday? Sounds great!!!
Free meal at work? Every Thursday? Sounds great!!!
Post a Comment