Lucky me- I have two of the cutest lucky charms ever.
Lucky Me- Cooper actually wanted to take a picture this morning and I got good pictures of him!
Lucky Me- I dropped my phone out of Kyle's truck last night and shattered the screen, but it still works. I have to get a knew one this week which sucks but at least I am up for an upgrade.
Lucky Me- My company caters a meal every other Thursday and this week it is Babe's Chicken!!!
Lucky Me- My recipe for chocolate chip banana muffins was delicious. I will be making them again for sure!
Lucky Me- Casen is starting to go through a little separation anxiety. He cried when I left him at day-care. It broke my heart, but I know it didn't last and that just means he misses me : )
Lucky Me- Angela is back from her vacation and Melisa is back from spring break. That means I can talk to my sisters on the phone again to and from work!
Lucky Me- I no longer have an army jeep in my garage that I have to squeeze between without banging Cooper's head each time we get in and out of the car. (Love you honey!)
(I love his look in this picture! I think he is giving the stink eye to a classmate. HA! or about to cry because I am about to leave)
Lucky Me- I felt a little bit like Casen looks this morning. I am tired and stressed, but little things today have picked up my mood.
Lucky Me- I have faith that no matter how hard things feel right now He will carry me through this.
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!
And a very special Happy Birthday to my Meme Sylvester. She has been gone almost 7 years and I still miss her so much.
I hope you all are feeling lucky today!









2 comments:
Lucky you! You have a mommy that loves you bunches! Hope you have a great day/week :)
I dropped my phone too!!
It shattered my screen & I am up for an upgrade too!! Lucky us!!
Post a Comment