We had a pretty low key weekend.
Saturday we ran errands and did some shopping for Cooper some warm weather clothes.
Cooper and I completed this puzzle several times and he just loves doing it with me.
That night my cousin Erica babysat our boys so we could go out with David and Jen. We went out later on purpose so Casen would be in bed and Cooper wouldn't be far behind.
We had a good time out but Kyle wasn't feeling great and my eye was bothering me.
Sunday morning I was confident I had pink eye and also had a sinus infection. So instead of going to Ennis to visit we spent the day at home.
Cooper tells Kyle that he wants to play 'ARGHHH' which really means wrestle and climb on daddy, but he growls as he does it which led to that name.
I was holding Casen but he nearly jumped out of my lap wanting to get on the floor and play too.
Casen tries to jump in every time they play and it is just the cutest thing ever. I just love how he isn't afraid to play and laughs the entire time. He thinks his daddy and brother are the best.
I think it is obvious that they were having a lot of fun.
Casen also decided to start pulling up on the tub Friday night, the couch Saturday, and coffee table Monday. He is acting like such a big boy lately.
I took this picture of Cooper Sunday evening because he helped me make the entire meal. Once again it took longer, but he loved doing each step and he was so proud of our dinner. (not sure why the quality sucks but it was on my old phone).
And I did get a new phone!












1 comment:
So proud that you let Cooper help you cook!
Post a Comment