NYR#1
NYR#2
Lenten Promises
Today is March 20th and from now through April 19th I am doing no sweets. This is going to be very tough for me because I eat sweets every day. And in the past when I gave up sweets I turned to sodas. Well this time I am also off of any drinks besides milk and water so that isn't an option this time. Which leads me to my Lenten promises follow up.
- Attend mass once a week in addition to Sundays. Fail. I have been running errands during lunch or going with friends instead of going to mass. I am going to get back on track with this one on Friday.
- Follow my Lenten book- Kinda fail. There have been days that I have forgotten however I have then doubled up the next day and I am currently up to date
- Stay off my phone in the evenings- I have been better at this but not great. Partly because my screen is still shattered....and dangerous.
- And I mentioned my last one above.
New Year's Resolution Updates-
- Blog about what I want when I want- This is going great. I still struggle with feeling behind some because I have a list of things I still haven't blogged about (just remembered I haven't done Casen's 9mth post! Ugh!). But overall I am doing better with this.
- Life Insurance for me- Done!
- Will for Kyle and I
- Review my retirement plan
- Review Kyle's retirement plan
- College funds for the boys
I guess I will see about the retirement plan stuff later today...maybe.




1 comment:
We have intended to do a will ever since we had J. 2 years and still no will! I guess we should probably add that to our list, too.
Post a Comment