1. While Kyle and I were busy making dinner last night, this is what Cooper was up to. I give him flour in a pan and he plays with his construction crew like it is dirt. We have done this many times but this time he got a little wild with the dirt. Kyle and I were so busy talking and cooking that we didn't notice. We just laughed and let him keep playing. I am so glad Kyle took these pictures to prove I am not always crazy uptight! And because he is so darn cute!
2. It took everything in me to come to work today instead of take a vacation day. I looked around my house this morning and was overwhelmed by the clutter, laundry, and messes.
3. Tomorrow we don't have anything going on so I am going to try to work through a long to-do list including cleaning the house and getting a new phone (yep still broken).
4. I have worked out several times over the last 10 days and I feel good about that. I am feeling guilty that I didn't do it last night, but nothing I can do about that now.
5. I am feeling tired and defeated today. I am glad it is Friday. I am going to go to bed early tonight and cross my fingers that the boys sleep in.








2 comments:
You are brave! As fun as that looks the control freak in me couldn't do it! lol Happy Friday!
What a great idea with the trucks and the flour! Unfortunately, my OCDness would probably rear it's ugly head!!!
Post a Comment