This week is spring break around here but since I am not a teacher that doesn't mean much to us. However, at day-care each day is a dress up day for the kids.
Monday was beach day and my boys were with their Babi so we didn't have to worry about that one. Thank goodness! Beach day is hard for us because it isn't warm enough outside yet to send them in shorts and flip flops.
Tuesday was superhero day and with Casen's pink eye I forgot. So Cooper didn't dress up that day which was no big deal because really the kids just wore a super hero shirt and some had capes. Of course we have a cape from last year that he would have worn had I remember.
See last years beach day and superhero day. WOW he needed a haircut sooo bad. I am still mad that no one insisted he get a haircut!
Wednesday was western wear day! This was an easy day for us!
Smiling but keeping his eyes on the tv. We let him watch a cartoon before school since he got up a little early.
Casen crawling away from me as I take pictures.
Holding both of the dog toys hostage. He LOVES these balls. Favorite toy right now.
Thursday was Camo/Princess day. Another easy day for us!
Cooper watching tv again...remember when I couldn't get him to sit still for a show. Now he begs to watch tv. (we limit it to 2 or 3 thirty minute shows a day as rewards for various things).
I LOVED this hat on him but he took it off faster than I could take the picture. I wish my hand wasn't in this picture because I love it. By the way he isn't crying in these pictures. He just had his eye drops.
Cooper showing Casen some toys
I don't want to imagine these two behind the wheel in another 13 years or so!
Today was pajama day. Once again an easy day for us. We have matching pjs for the boys but they are the fitted style and Kyle doesn't really like to send Cooper to school in those for pajama days. They look silly with tennis shoes. However that style is what he usually wears every night right now.
Once again smiling but looking away.
Then looking but moving therefore blurry.
This boy thinks he is soo big now that he can crawl. He likes to sit like this on his legs and reach for things or bounce.
Last year we had this post of 2 birthdays and a cowboy
And the year before this one of 2 birthdays and a cowboy
(I tried to put Casen in that same onesie/shirt but it didn't fit)
And now this year it is 2 birthdays and 2 cowboys! We are so blessed!
*******************
So after looking for the posts above I realized I forgot two very important birthdays yesterday.
Our lives are very crazy right now and I could list off the excuses, but it doesn't matter and it won't make me feel better.
Our sweet Riley Rue turned 5 years old! This girl is an absolute sweetheart. She is great with our boys and loves to play with them. She has nonstop energy and will chase a ball forever. She is yippy like a chihuahua which drives us insane. Even though she wasn't quite what we expected (supposed to be a pomkie not pomchi) I love me sweet girl.
Also, Baby C from our miscarriage in July 2010 was due 3 years ago. That was the hardest thing I have ever been through, but I am so thankful God blessed us two more times with two amazing little boys.
Also my post from 2011
Happy Friday!






















No comments:
Post a Comment