Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Randoms


My sweet baby when to the doctor for his 1 year checkup and had to have his finger pricked.  I thought his finger covered in a band aid was adorable.

Then we took an usie

June 7th we went to Mac and Tinsley's birthday pool party!  Cooper got this cute swimsuit and swim shirt from Mimi and Grandpa.  He looked so cute!


Casen warming up to the pool

The boys playing in Casen's bed. They love to play in there together.

One day Cooper took his shoes off and put Kyle's tennis shoes on.  These pictures crack me up!


We had an appointment with our design center for the new house and this is some of our picks.

After a haircut from Aunt Jen Jen I put Casen's hair in a faux hawk.


Cooper got a haircut too and Daddy told him to pose with his gun!

His mean face! Bahaha!!!

Sweet brothers.

Have I mentioned that Casen thinks Cooper is the best thing ever!?!


I still have several more randoms posts to get caught up...I may never get caught up, but oh well.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity