Friday, July 18, 2014

Randoms

Are you tired of these random posts yet?  Most of you are probably happy to see pictures and not so many words from me.

The sweet little innocent face just pulled out a bunch of wipes for fun.  Casen is known for doing this around our house.  He loves to find the wipes in the diaper bag and before you know it he is surrounded by them.  This last time I got smart and threw them all in a ziploc and am using them anyways!

Love this sweet face.  He loves to take pictures and videos these days and then see them.

This picture is from 2006.  Notice my necklace?  I LOVE that necklace.  I am not an accessory girl, but this was my go to necklace when I needed to dress up a simple shirt or tank.

While changing Casen's diaper I heard a noise and turned to see this!

Cooper was using it as his 'cowboy lasso' and broke it.  Hundreds of beads went everywhere!  I was so mad! I was mad at him for breaking it and mad at him for not putting it back on my dresser like I said.  I was mad at myself for not putting it away. Several times since then I have wanted to wear it and been sad.  Oh well.

The sweet boy apologized over and over again.  'Sorry, mommy! I am soooo sorry.  Mommy, I am sorry.  It was an accident.'  It was stupid but I had tears in my eyes while I picked all of those beads up and I wanted to yell at him so bad.  But with him being so sweet and helping me I just couldn't stay mad.  It was just a necklace.  I keep telling myself that : )

These sweet boys were dressed up for picture day at school...which reminds me I need to call about those pictures. 

For work a couple of weeks ago I got to go to Top Golf and I loved it!  I wasn't great, but it was a fun new experience.  I would like to go back sometime.

(notice the location of the ball after my swing)

Second time was better

Cooper and Casen stayed with Mimi and Grandpa a few weeks ago also.  Grandpa had been wanting to do a camp out with Cooper and it had been previously cancelled.  Grandpa decided to make this simple tent instead of buying one because he figured they wouldn't last long out there.

The boys testing out the tent

Casen stayed inside with Mimi.  Anyone want to guess how long they made it in the tent?

They made it all night!  Kyle and I kinda weren't surprised.  We figured he would be so excited and worn out that he would sleep out there.  And we figured once he was asleep he was good for the night.

They got a morning bath after their night outside.

Here I was trying to figure out our outfits for family pictures.


We decided to go with the turquoise outfits to recreate this picture below.  My friend Jen took the pictures and they turned out great.  Especially if you knew the moods that my boys were in.  I will share soon.

Just my sweet boy

Below is a picture of when we went to dinner that same day with Mimi and Grandpa at Kincaid's.  It was super yummy but quite the adventure.  We all sat down visiting and once our food was ready we realized that no one ordered Grandpa's food.  He was wrangling kids and there was a miscommunication.  Then shortly after that Cooper took one bite of his hot dog and then accidentally dropped the dog from the bun straight to the floor! We then had to order another one.  Kincaid's made good money off of us that day!  But it was something to laugh about and the chocolate malt made it worth it!

1 comment:

Ashley Taylor said...

Such cute kiddos! and I love a random post! I spent the morning running through my phone trying to remember what we have been up to for a nice random post as well :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity