Thursday, July 17, 2014

Randoms

My boys absolutely LOVE bath time.  This was Cooper's happy place and the same goes for Casen.



We took some fun pictures at the park with my side of the family that I still need to share.  This was a quick one on my phone.

Casen enjoyed the swing, but when I look at this picture the first thing I notice is that milky white skin! Ghost baby!

That same day my mom had the boys wear some bow ties. Cooper loved his so much that he brought it home.  Then we were playing with sidewalk chalk and I didn't want his shirt to get stained so I took it off but he insisted on keeping the bow tie on.  He looks like a Chip-n-Dale dancer!!

Then he wanted it off!! He demanded it come off because it kept getting in his way.  Now he looks like a sagging teenager!! So not ready for that (it won't be allowed in our house!!)

Casen enjoyed the chalk and even though it didn't taste good he couldn't help but keep trying.

Usie!

One day after I dropped Cooper off I saw this cute face.  He had a little puppy dog in the window and was making it wave, walk, and dance.


Doesn't he look like he is up to no good!

And of course the tongue is out!


I wanted a picture of him in the shoes but he was so mad I put him down.

Someone got sent to timeout.

Casen loves his waffle for breakfast on the weekends.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity