Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Family Pictures

You may remember in a randoms post here that I showed some outfits and how we wanted to recreate a picture. 

Earlier this month our favorite Aunt Jen Jen took some family pictures for us.  It was horribly hot even at 10 in the morning.  Kyle was sick, Cooper was moody, and Casen was easily distracted.  In several pictures Cooper just wanted mommy which wasn't my plan (go ahead and roll your eyes).  Cooper was supposed to be closer to Kyle and I was supposed to be holding Casen for the outfits/colors to balance.  I had to quickly let that go and just go with the flow (that doesn't come natural to me, in case you didn't know).
Despite the heat and bad moods, Jen got some great pictures.  I hope you enjoy!



Below is my very favorite


Love this picture of Casen and I








Cooper is just doing what most of us wanted to do : )

He was supposed to be barefoot but hated the grass.  Luckily his flip flops matched.

Love this squinty eyed boy!

LOVE THIS PIC!


Remember Cooper in these overalls for his 1 year pics? They don't look much alike and that's okay with me.




Thank you Jen for taking such great pictures of us! We love you!

4 comments:

Savannah said...

These are great family pictures!! I hope you picked a few to put in your new home!

Anonymous said...

Love everyone of them!
Mom

Jen Funderburk said...

Aww i love them! The colors worked out great with the location. Love yall!

Unknown said...

Great pictures. Such a precious family!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity