This morning Casen and I are decked out in our patriotic gear. Casen has lots of red, white, and blue thanks to having a big brother with a 4th of July birthday. He has been wearing his outfits all week. We are saving the best one for tomorrow. Actually he already wore it on Memorial Day.
Cooper is at Babi and Grandaddy's house so he didn't get to take pictures with us...probably good because I didn't have an outfit for him. We are saving his one outfit for tomorrow.
And a little Throwback Thursday fun. Here is Cooper 2 years ago! He was going through separation anxiety and about to cry as I left day-care.
My cute boys don't really look alike at all! I like that they are different and not little twinsies. I am curious if they look more alike as they get older.







1 comment:
They don't look much alike at all, but they're both perfectly adorable in their own ways!!
Happy early birthday to Cooper!
Post a Comment