On Friday the 18th my mom came to watch the kids (I put boys and then caught myself, I have done that several times). Kyle and I went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings and then went to Kohls to do some shopping.
We got these pictures from Babi
For my birthday Kyle got me a book lamp so that I can read my books each morning without waking Chloe.
Coop and Chloe just having some play time. He loves his sister so much. At least once a day he says 'she is just so cute!'
Aunt Lusa came to visit Saturday morning while Kyle and Cooper went shoes shopping. Chloe wore this cute onesie that Babi made. And we were celebrating Chloe sleeping 9pm-5am and then 6am-9am!
Casen loves his daddy. So much that he can't sit close enough.
Chloe got an afternoon bath and sure was happy about it. We all love getting her to smile for us.
Casen and I played a few round of perfection.
Then we all got dressed to head to a birthday party for Cooper's friend, Nick. And Nick's little brother is Casen's best friend, Cris. Chloe was looking cute for her first birthday party.
The boys got to do go-carts, putt-putt, and arcade games. It was cold outside so Kyle did the activities with the boys while Chloe and I stayed inside. They had so much fun and Casen said he wants to have his birthday party there when he turns 6.
Sunday we went to Ennis to attend our KJZT youth group meeting. Then the boys stayed with Babi and Grandaddy to have a slumber party with Mac and Tinsley since they didn't have school the next day.
So that night it was just Chloe with mommy and daddy. I caught Chloe watching a motorcycle video with her daddy before bed.






















No comments:
Post a Comment