Thursday, February 7, 2019

Week of January 21st

Little miss all dressed up for some errands and sporting a big bow



On Tuesday we had an appointment with a podiatrist for Casen's ingrown toenails.  We attempted to have them fixed in office but he couldn't handle the needle (who could blame him). So we left with an appointment to do it at an outpatient surgery center the next week.  Much less traumatizing but it is sedated which is always nerve-wracking. 

This was before he saw the needle.

I was getting Chloe dressed and was admiring her thighs beginning to get chunky


Tuesday was also my birthday. Kyle brought home nothin bundt cakes for us and we just enjoyed the evening as a family (after jiu-jitsu).  Me and my babies before bed.


Wednesday was a rough day. Somehow it tends to be a fussy day for Chloe and where I feel a little stir crazy.  I was trying to get things done and all she wanted to do was be held.  She was so tired but when I put her down she would only last about 15 minutes.  I really try to remember that I am on maternity leave and will never get this time with her back.


I sent this picture to Kyle and said 'see she cries for me too.' His response was 'put her in that wrap thing.'  I said 'I don't want to wear her, I want to put her down.'


Look who won. Snuggled up with mommy.


We put on this onesie one more time before putting it away.  Love that sweet little face.  Hate that she is outgrowing her newborn clothes. But also excited for some new clothes





Happy little girl playing on Thursday

That night the whole family went to watch Cooper at jiu-jitsu.  It makes me a little nervous but I enjoyed watching him. I totally had flashbacks to watching Melisa wrestle. #ptsd


Cooper enjoys jiu-jitsu but is a homebody and struggles with going.  He says he wants to quit but we keep telling him he has to do some activity. It is okay if this isn't it, but we aren't sitting at home watching tv every night. 




Friday morning snuggles

We got all dressed up for a lunch date with cousin Erica.  We had so much fun visiting and eating at Branded Burger.




Friday afternoon I got this sweet picture.  Casen lost his first tooth!! He told his teachers he was a 'super tall big boy now'


I had already arranged for my mom to come watch Chloe for an hour or so.  I wanted some time with my big boys. We went to Sweet Frog and used a gift card from Christmas for a yummy treat.  I really enjoyed this time and laughed that they didn't ask or seem to notice that Chloe wasn't there.  They just assumed she was taken care of. 


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity