Hanging out with my future frog. I love those little cheeks
And I finally caught a smile!! Chloe is such a smiley little thing
I love the saggy cheeks
We watched the National Championship game and I caught this picture. It looks like she is signaling touchdown.
And I caught her avoiding tummy time again
Bright eyed on the 8th. We took it slow that morning and then Babi went with us to my follow-up at the urologist. I had a scan done and they confirmed the stone was blasted and didn't see any other trouble makers. I got to see the film and you could see the stint they placed. I had no clue what it would look like and was totally creeped out with how long it was. Yikes! Then I had to have it removed and lets just say that was not comfortable! However when he said 'that wasn't too bad was it?' I replied 'Well I had a baby a month ago so no that wasn't too bad.' He said 'fair enough.'
Poor Chloe was SOOO irritable this day. She cried at all of the doctor's appointments and in the car so I was so thankful my mom was there to help me with her. It would have been so stressful without help.
In fact that evening she was still irritable and I had to get dinner made so I decided it was time to try wearing her again. I watched a youtube video and it wasn't too bad getting it on (though it was kind of stressful with a baby screaming while I tried to figure it out)
This time it was a success. I can't be hands free unless she is asleep because I have to hold her head.
But then she fell asleep and I could be hands free.
Chloe loving her bath
She already knows to smile for mommy's phone :)
Sweet girl wrapped in her swaddle ready for bed.
On the 8th Chloe was a sleepy girl so I got a lot done on my to-do list (including lots of blogging catch-up)
And we hungout in the car while Cooper was in RE. We even went to mass together in the chapel
Chloe hungout on my lap before bed
While Cooper read us his book
On Friday morning Cooper and I headed to the grocery store (with Chloe) to get ingredients for his Genius Hour project at school. He and some friends were making salads for the teachers and staff.
I got this picture from his principal :)
Chloe is mad for plaid #angryeyes
Friday evening I laid her down while I was doing stuff and came back to find her pantless! These little leggings were just too big on her.
Yes, she is the center of all our world right now. These boys go straight to her when they get home from school





























No comments:
Post a Comment