Thursday, February 7, 2019

Weekend recap Jan 26th

On Saturday we all got ready to go to Ennis for Jovie's 1st birthday.  I took this picture to show Melisa the new pullover I got from Kohls. I really like it.


Chloe screamed the whole way to Ennis.  It was so sad.  She was even screaming as we walked into the party. My mom got her out of her car seat and I immediately realized that she had a poopie diaper.  After getting cleaned up she slept in people's arms the rest of the party. Everyone enjoyed the Chloe snuggles.  And I am still thinking about the yummy chili my cousin Robert made and the delicious birthday cake that Amber made. Yum!


That evening we went to Mimi and Grandpa's for a delicious dinner and to celebrate birthdays. We had greasy tacos, chicken enchiladas, tamales, and queso. Then we had 3 delicious desserts.  I made a total pig out of myself and don't feel bad at all.  Casen played a few rounds of Uno Attack with Uncle T and Aunt Katie.  And we got in a game of joker.  It was a fun evening.

The only picture I got was this one of Kyle as a baby to compare to Chloe.  I totally see the resemblance.

The next morning we overslept a bit so just Chloe and I went to church.  It was a bit of a mess because she was crying when we got there so I nursed her in the foyer.  While nursing her she pooped so I changed her and then went into mass. As soon as we sat down she decided she was still hungry.  While nursing her...she pooped... AGAIN! So I had to excuse myself again and go change her.  This time there were 2 people ahead of me in line for the changing table.  But we made it through the second half of mass with no issues.

Then that afternoon we went to a birthday party for Cooper's friend, Austin. Chloe sure was looking cute.  And Cooper was too busy playing for a pic. 



We were all exhausted after such a busy weekend with lots of driving.  Here is my cute little snuggle bug that was bright eyed before bed. 


* yes I realized Cooper and Casen didn't get a single picture in this post.  These days they don't want to slow down for pictures.  And I am with Chloe 24/7 so it is naturally uneven.  I don't think they mind though.



No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity