On the 4th we got the boys off to school and then went to Chloe's 2 month checkup. Everything went well. She is still very little but is steadily growing so the doctor thinks she is great. This mommy that likes to worry, worries about her being so little. Mostly I worry me not raising concerns to my doctor (AND my doctor not noticing) led to her being IUGR and not growing as much. Petite is just fine with me as long as it isn't due to something that could have been prevented.
I really try not to worry about it because you can't change the past. I am just thankful that she arrived safe and healthy.
Poor girl had to get 3 shots and an oral immunization. She was not happy but she got pretty My Little Pony bandaids. #firstcharacterbandaids. I thought awww no spider man, star wars, or camo :)
She was worn out after that appointment so we ran to Hobby Lobby to return a few things and browse.
Tuesday morning we hung out for a bit
Then we picked up Casen from daycare for a lunch date
We grabbed Sonic and had lunch with Cooper and his friends. Casen was so excited to go to Cooper's school. He is excited for kindergarten next year. He even asked 'will you and Chloe come eat with me when I am in kindergarten?' I got all teary thinking about sending him to kindergarten because he still seems so little. But I know it will be wonderful for him and he will really blossom the same way Cooper did.
Tyler and Westin joined us
We took Casen back to school after lunch and Chloe and I got things done around the house. Well she just sat looking adorable while I ran around.
She got in some play time
That evening the weather was gorgeous so Kyle watched Chloe and I spent time with the boys outside. It was too windy for her to be out there. #alwayswindyinmidlo
The boys rode scooters and launched rockets
Here is a picture of Casen soaking his toe before we put medicine on it. These darn toes are stressing us out.
A pic of Casen and Chloe showing us the #1 for one more sleep for Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle David. If you look closely Chloe is holding up a 1 all by herself #geniusbaby
Have I mentioned how smiley our sweet Chloe girl is? I can't wait to hear her giggle
This was Thursday morning. I put her in her car seat to take the boys to school and she was so smiley.
Casen helped me get a few groceries and got to push the little cart at Kroger
And Friday I didn't take any pictures. Babi came over and watched Chloe while I went to my dentist appointment and took the boys for a fun night.

























No comments:
Post a Comment