Saturday morning Cooper woke up not feeling well and by noon he was officially sick.
Too bad earlier in the day Cooper and Casen were doing some wrestling so we figured Casen wouldn't be far behind.
Sweet Chloe has learned to hold her paci in her mouth
Since Cooper was sick Casen and I decided to play uno. But not just any uno. He found Barbie Uno that my mom gave me in college. He said 'I want to play Uno with the girls on it' Ha!
That evening I left the boys at home and took Chloe over to Melisa's. They watched Chloe while I went to help at a casino night. Every year I go help my mom with the silent auction. It is fun because I help but also get to spend time with my momma and daddy. It's like I am an only child :)
Sweet Tracen couldn't wait to hold Whoa-wy
Lusa was so excited to watch our girl
I sent this pic of mammasita with a margarita. I only had one but it was nice to have an adult beverage after over a year.
Aunt Lusa was awesome at sending pics. Shortly after this she said 'it's a good thing Tracen isn't going to be a big brother. He loves Chloe but he keeps trying to throw shit at her' Ha!
And he was a wee bit jealous. I think he was ready for her to go home.
She watched some tv with the girls
And I took a selfie with my momma at the blackjack table. We look a lot alike in this picture.
Baby Burrito
And at the end of the night dad won 150 $1 scratch-offs. He ended up winning $59.
The next morning Cooper had spiked a high fever. Kyle took him to Carenow and I stayed with Casen and Chloe.
Casen took the picture below without me knowing.
Sure enough Cooper had the flu. #damnmuseum
So I cancelled our plans to see Lego Movie 2 and called Mimi to cancel our plans to go to Alley Cats on Monday. So much for a fun long weekend.
Chloe and I camped out in our bedroom most of the day to keep away from the germs. Cooper stayed in the playroom and Casen in the living room. I wasn't sure if Casen would be sick so we stayed away from him too.
I did play a round of Wahoo with Casen but that was a mistake because he kept knocking into the board and sending marbles rolling. #canada #familyjoke
I had to change shirts thanks to spit up
Our weekend wasn't nearly what we had planned but oh well.



























No comments:
Post a Comment