Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another bad day (or two days!)

I am in a horrible mood!  Things have just been sucky!!

I woke up late this morning so of course I was late to work.

Cooper spit up on himself on the way to daycare and it got all over the straps and buckles of his car seat so I had to spend time cleaning that up.

My computer completely sucks and the cd drive wouldn't work so that I could look at the pumpkin patch pictures!  I want to wait and get a new computer on Black Friday but I don't know if I can wait that long.

My work computer doesn't have a cd drive (for security purposes) so I still can't look at the pictures.  It looks like I am going to have to wait until this weekend to look at them on someone else's computer.

My house is a wreck and needs to be organized and cleaned badly.

Work is stressful trying to catch everything up from the past 3 months and thanks to some procedural changes that I didn't know about I have had to redo some of my work 2 times now!!  And they are sitting on my desk to be redone again.  Seriously they could have told me this stuff before I did them or at least after I redid them once!

I have more errands than I can count, but can't seem to get them done!

Our weekends are so busy with family that I haven't been able to get the housework and errands done that I normally do.  I feel so blessed to have family close and we love spending time with them but I just have got to do better with time management.

The brakes on the Neon (that we replaced in April) are acting up so we had to take that back to the brake place yesterday.

Cooper is still sooo congested and I just want him to feel better.  Luckily he is still in a great mood, but I still feel bad for him.

Riley is still favoring one of her hind legs so I think I am going to have to cave and call the vet.

I have to get a flu shot today and I HATE shots!!

**Update**
It is going to cost almost $300 to fix the neon, Kyle's truck needs new shocks that is going to cost about $400, and Kyle got a traffic violation last week that is another $250.

Nothing like kicking you while you are down!!

Sorry for this crappy post but I just needed to let it all out!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity