As negative as I was yesterday I also know that I have a lot of positives in my life.
First I will get the bad and ugly out of the way
The vet told us that they think Riley has a torn ACL and will likely need surgery. The surgery is estimated to cost $2000!! We won't know more without talking to the specialist. Kyle and I do not know what we are going to do at this point. We have a lot of questions and research to do. Riley is only 2 years old and such a playful little girl that I can't imagine not doing whatever we can to get her back to playing, but I also cannot imagine spending that kind of money right now (or ever!!).
She was such a scared little girl. She was shaking so bad that I was COVERED in hair by the time we left. I was also covered in mascara because I cried when the doctor told me she needed surgery. Both for Riley having to go through it and mommy having to pay for it.
This is what Cooper wore to day-care on Monday. I have started putting bibs on him in hopes to keep him from spitting up all over his clothes and the car seat. He always seems to spit up on himself on the way to day-care. I loved putting him in a Halloween onesie and the cute Halloween bib!
Monday when I dropped Cooper off at day-care I noticed that they had decorated the door for tomorrow's fall festival. Isn't my spider adorable??? Cutest spider I have ever seen!
Cooper is the blur on the left and now it is time for a confession. I accidentally took an up close picture like the one above of the blur on the top right first and then after looking at it I realized it was not Cooper. It was the other little boy in his class that is only a week younger than Cooper! I guess I should have paid closer attention!
I am really looking forward to taking Cooper to the fall festival tomorrow night. He gets to wear his Halloween costume, trick or treat, and hopefully we can meet other parents.
Monday I also took Cooper to the doctor to check out his cold and cough. The doctor confirmed that it was a common cold and we were doing everything right. As long as he doesn't have a fever we just have to wait it out. He was so good the entire time including the 2-3 minutes she took looking in his ears (after getting wax out of the way) to make sure there was no ear infection.
We also found out his weighs 13 lbs 14 oz!
I ordered Cooper a personalized trick or treat bucket online and it is supposed to arrive today. I can't wait to see it!!
My arm is sore from the flu shot I got yesterday, but I survived and it is completely worth it to help keep our little guy healthy!
Tonight is Game 2 of the World Series! I feel a win coming on!! Let's Go Rangers!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment